Terms & Conditions
- All pre-approved accounts are net payment terms (30 day or C.O.D.), unless prior terms have been established in writing. 2% 10 day discount available for current accounts.
- Past due invoices are subject to 1.5% per month service charge.
- All products are F.O.B. Phoenix, AZ
- RDTI will absorb freight charges on consumables (Diamonds) when shipping UPS Ground
- Orders received after 3:45 PM MST, are not guaranteed to ship that day
- All machinery orders are C.O.D. 50% deposit is required upon initial order.
- Accounts which are past due will be placed on C.O.D. RDTI will discuss reinstatement after arrears are brought current.
- In the event goods must be returned, goods must accompany an RDTI – Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) number, without exception. Please call for approval.
- A credit to your account will be issued upon inspection of returned items according to the terms below.
- Any unused, unscratched, undamaged items are eligible for return within 30 days of invoice date without a restocking fee. Shipping is the responsibility of the sender.
- All items returned after 30 and less than 60 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Invoiced items older than 60 days will not be eligible for return. Any goods returned which are not in sellable, new condition are subject to reconditioning charges and possibly no credit will be issued depending on severity of damaged goods.
- If a product should be found to be defective, defective items can be returned for exchange, providing a valid RDTI Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) number accompanies returned product. RDTI will pay for shipping.
- All returned items must have a Returned Materials Authorization number. All items received without a returned materials authorization number will be held in limbo and no further action will be taken.
- All items (consumables only) sent out for trial will be invoiced on a “performance basis invoice” at their full price. Final pricing will be determined after test/trial period.
- Reliable Diamond Tool, Inc. reserves the right to modify, alter and improve any parts or part without incurring any obligation to replace any parts or part previously sold.
View our Terms and Conditions document by clicking here.